Thursday, June 09, 2005

PHEW!!!

Its been awhile.....anyways now that I am back up and running.....I've been taking lessons with Robyn these last couple of weeks. Its great to have a new perspective for my riding. She is a very good instructor. There is so much I still don't know. She is really helping me understand why you do specific movements, and what they accomplish, not just, do it. I'll update again soon. Hopefully I can get some pictures with my new digital :) I LOVE my new camera, for now its late, and I have to work early.
kim~

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey! Good to hear things are going good and you're riding! Can't wait to see some pics up! ;-)

Liquid said...

I've been taking private lessons...so I don't have anyone to take pictures of me....so i dunno if i'll be able to get any very soon, but we shall see. Maybe i can get glo to come out early once her kids are out of school :)
I'm glad your riding too :)
kim~