Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lesson on Chip

I know its been awhile....I've been riding regularly, I've just been so busy! I rode Chip today at Puckerbrush. He is a quarter horse, not sure of his age, but he's a real sweetie. The lesson itself was horrible, or rather I felt horrible. Like I couldnt get myself together, the last few minutes wasn't too bad. I'm going to be riding him in Training 4 this Sunday at the Puckerbrush school show. I was going to ride him a couple weekends ago in the Prix Caprilli (dressage test w/jumps) but we ended up cancelling the trip do to the weather. I can't wait till this weekend, I want to show so badly!
I made the Dressage team for Training 4. And we are doing two IDA shows. I've also decided to do some showing with the equestrain team, so I will be doing 3 shows with them :). Very exciting! Accomplishing all this is going to be a real juggling act!
I miss riding Boo already, I really liked that mare. Chip is nice, but he doesnt seem to have as much personality, and the other puckerbrush lesson horses I don't enjoy riding at all! Ce la ve.
kim~

No comments: