Tuesday, November 01, 2005

UNH Show

So this weekend was the IDA UNH show. I got 4th place with a score of 59.2 I was really proud of myself. I was up against some tough competition. There were 11 other teams from I think 8 other schools. The rest of the team didn't place, but they did do really well on their own accord. I'm very proud of them as well. Our next show is in three weekends and it will be at Mount Holyoke. I'm really looking forward to it. I have a Huntseat Show with ISHA this coming weekend. I've never even really ridden huntseat before so this shall prove interesting! Anyways Dew took a whole bunch of pictures of me at UNH so I posted a bunch of them. There of course were way more than was necessary but it makes me happy :).
I rode a draft cross in this last show. His name was Snowy, very fitting for a light brown horse hehehehe. He was very interesting. I got on him with no whip and no spurs and he refused to budge an INCH! So Marie ran to get her spurs, and wellah he was WONDERFUL. It was great. I didn't ride him nearly as collected as I could have, but when we had our draw we were told that he went behind the vertical very easily. So I think I did a good job. :). Too bad I couldn't keep the outdoor riding into the indoor but ce la ve. It was a lot of fun. Update next on the UNH ISHA show next weekend YEAH!
kim~

No comments: