Thursday, January 20, 2005

Here we go

Well here we go, after being coerced so nicely, I decided I would try to give this whole journal thing a go! Not much went on today other than its my super busy day. Classes are straight out from 9am-2pm. The last being at the Witter Farm center. I had to do body conditioning on cows......I HATE cows!!!! But it is what I must endure in order to graduate next spring ;). One of them wasn't too bad. She really liked her head to be scratched, and of course I am drawn to one of the ONLY ones that are known to be avid kickers..... I forget her name, but I do remember that she is number 47.

Yep so I rode the fat little stdbred pony today. She is very fat, stubborn, short, but completely irresistable. She has a very adorable puppy like face if that makes sense? You know with the big round eyes and the I want a treat! Anyways they finally got a few decent whips. The only one they had before was a pathetic excuse. It was irritating to use it. Anyways after giving her a little smack after the first couple cow kicks. She really is difficult to work with.....wont listen to your leg, wont move forward, cow kicks the first 15 minutes whenever I do ask her to move forward and listen to my leg. She is just completely lazy!

Okallies thats it for me! Duty tonight so I need to do rounds and head off to bed! Lesson in the a.m.

No comments: