Thursday, January 20, 2005

Snow storm

Well classes were cancelled today! Which sorta sucked in the fact that I dont have classes on Thursdays. I still had my Animal Nutrition Quiz though. So I wasnt all together pleased, especially since my lesson was cancelled too! Its the second one thats been cancelled this week. Oh well we shall just have to wait till next week ;).

I did get to the gym though. There were a gazillion people there today! It was a little nuts, but I managed to do everything I always do, and it didnt take any longer than normal (approximately an hour to an hour & 15 minutes) So that was great!

Dew is coming to visit today. Which is good because i havent seen him for a couple of weeks now. OH and marie let me borrow her Eventing DVD of the 2004 Olympics. I haven't finished it yet because we had "staff bonding" and watched Napoleon Dynomite.......an odd movie for sure! BUT it did make my laugh my ass off. Anyways the DVD is really great. They dont show too much of the dressage, you have to buy the Dressage DVD in order to see every test in full! But holly crap that would be LONG...and i really love jumping so its good to see that too, more of an adrenaline rush *grin*.....

No comments: