Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fencing YEAH!

So with the help of Dew and my grandfather...We got the first paddock put up yesterday! in a few days (when dew is home again) we will put up the second paddock. I plan on cleaning out the barn as well as I can to put in some stalls for the ponies. I finally have secured a friend for Jonza, his name is Cheif, an older stdbred, from Jaye. She is a mutual friend of mine and glos. She took in Cheif from an abusive situation (husband on wife), and needed to find him a forever home. So he's coming to me :).

Jaye was gracious enough to trailer him and jonza up here for me for free! all i have to do is pay for the gas. Which is just awesome, so it will cost me probably about $150 to ship them up instead of $375!! now thats a good chunk of change to be saving!!! Once the paddocks and stalls are finished, i'll take pictures. As of right now I have about 2 weeks to work on the barn to fix it. I was thinking of doing some of it today...but its raining bah! I may go out and work on it anyways so I can get out of the house!

So exciting!

No comments: