Tuesday, March 15, 2005

First time on Jack!

Jumping lessons have turned into Dressage lessons until after the upcoming IDA shows :). So last night we had a dressage lesson and it was on Jack. Jack is a thoroughbred...i think.... but that doesnt matter, he is my favorite horse at puckerbrush. I LOVE him. I dont really know why. There really isnt anything super special about him. He's nicely trained but not any super duper high level. The first time i saw him i really liked him. And after riding him last night i've decided that i LOVE him. I can't really explain why. We had an average lesson, nothing spectacular. Working on our Training 4 test, working on trotting. It was a nice lesson though, after not being on a horse in 2 weeks it was a great relief. Hopefully I will ride him again in the future. That would be nice.
kim~

No comments: