Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Show Practice I

Well I was assigned Rocci (Sandy's, our coach, gelding) I got a 61.92. Pretty much consistantly scored 6's and 7's not to bad for my first time on him. The WHOLE test consisted of me thinking I have to remember this test, and thinking it over and over in my head with....Corners corners corners just behind that. She said I kept good contact, but that I needed to bend and slow down, and well pretty much ride like I know how. Silly really, a FAKE show and I still got all flustered and nervous. :P oh well. So goes. I am just so happy I remembered, thats my biggest fear is to forget the test! So I beat our other Training 4 rider. He forgot his test, but he also has been showing a lot more than me. I havent shown in years so he is a little more prepared than I. Lets just hope he learns his test when we go to compete against the other schools!!!! Lesson on thursday, on a NEW horse woo Who!! more then.

No comments: