Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dressage lesson with Rocci

Well my monday dressage lesson was on Rocci. I'm not super fond of him. I find him obnoxious to ride. But our lesson went well. He has the most horrendous sitting trot. My stomach was so sore afterwards. We did some leg yeilding. It wasnt too good, and I felt sloppy. Then we worked on the Canter. That went well. Bryn said that I did a really good job collecting him and moving him forward. He didn't like it, and he kept swishing his tail, and every so often he would kick out with his front and hind legs. Bryn said that he hadn't really had anyone ride him in a while that collected him, and make him move forward. So overall it was a good lesson. Amy ended up getting off after the first 15 minutes, so in a sense I had a private lesson for a half hour. She was just showing her nerves for the upcoming show in Rhode Island.
kim~

No comments: