Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ty and draw reins...

Well today when I went out to Puckerbrush Sandy told me that I did really great on Rocci on monday! She said that bryn told her, she hadn't seen anyone collect him that well (unless it was sandy) in over a year. So that was a nice complement. I like getting those ;). Anyways I rode Ty today with Draw Reins. He actually went so well I wasnt even using the draw reins! Half way through we ended up taking the draw reins off because he was going so well. We did some trotting and canter work. He didn't spook once, and he was moving nicely. Bryn took some pictures of me riding him, because they are going to sell him. He is too unpredictable. He is a one person type of horse. I usually have nice rides on him though, so I dunno if maybe I am one of the ones he likes? He likes Laura too, she never has a problem with him either. His spooking seems so deliberate with everyone. Amy (the previous owner) said that she never got along with him, and that he only liked specific people. I was the first person to ride him, once he came to Puckerbrush, so I am thinking that may be why I have good rides with him. I told bryn and sandy that I would be willing to ride him in the next few lessons so that he has a consistant rider, so that they could take more pictures, and make it easier to get rid of him. So we shall see
kim~

No comments: